Property is a huge investment whether it’s your first home or a multi-storey commercial building and you get a building inspection done so why not a plumbing inspection?
C2C completes a full inspection of the sewer lines, pressure test water and gas (if applicable), visual checks and inform you on areas that require attention; this may assist in factoring into your budget and/or negotiate if required.
All this is presented in the form of a written report at the completion of the inspection, now that’s peace of mind!
Call 0432 271 864 to arrange a suitable time for us to visit you for a complimentary no-obligation plumbing inspection quotations.
Why Do You Need Plumbing Inspection?
In addition to buying or selling property, you may want a professional plumbing inspection to identify the early warning signs of plumbing failures and prevent costly services.
Our Home Plumbing Inspection Includes:
- Fixing of water supply lines and drains
- Checking water filtration systems
- Investigating exposed plumbing including traps under the kitchen, laundry room sinks, bathroom, etc.
- Inspecting shut-off valves and sump pump
- Inspecting laundry room draining and proper ventilation system
- Plumbing CCTV camera for the inspection of underground sewer pipes and sanitary drains
- Checking for any kind of misalignments, cracks, and signs of wear or corrosion that can be the cause of future drain blockage
- Inspecting the tankless water heater and storage water tank
If our licensed plumber identifies anything that needs immediate attention, we will provide free estimation for the needed repairs.
Schedule Your Plumbing Inspection Today
Need to arrange any emergency plumbing repair service for your home in Perth? Our experienced and friendly plumbers are 24/7.